Hands on workshop learning and practicing effective facilitation skills.
Making the most of limited meeting and training time was never more important. This workshop explores facilitation issues and best practices, and practical, proven, success factors. Participants learn by doing – building short facilitation plans and practicing them with the larger group. Review and feedback guides their learning.
Agenda available on request
Team leaders, managers, Black Belt and Green Belt candidates, individuals for whom meeting facilitation is important.
Upon completion participants will be able to:
– Scope the challenges connected with particular facilitation assignments they may face
– Assess audience learning and engagement styles
– Tune facilitation plans and activities for the event and the audience
– Facilitate training and meetings with improved participant engagement and results
– Gage the effectiveness of a facilitation, during and after the event